ima terjumpa this useful info at http://rozzan.blogspot.com and i need to share this with all..
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:
1) Four things that make your body sick:-
c)Excessive eating and
d)Excessive meeting/outing with people
2) Four things that destroys the body:-
d)Sleeping late at night
3) Four things that make the face looking dull and haggard:-
b)Being disrespectful/impudent (knowingly)
c) Baseless arguements
d)Excessive immorality (committing sins without fear)
4) Four things that make the face glow and shine:-
c) Generosity and kindness
d)Helpful to others without being asked
5) Four things make the Rizqi (Sustenance) stop:-
a) Sleeping till late in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise)
b) Not Performing Fardhu or Irregular in Prayers
6) Four things that bring/increase the Rizqi:-
a) Staying up in the night in prayers
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity
d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah)
The Holy Prophet (SAW), also said to communicate to others even if it is just One Verse (Ayaah), for this one verse will stand out on the Day of Judgment for intercession.Allah Hu Alam.
The Holy Prophet (SAW) said,
" Stop doing everything during the Azaan, even if you are reading the Quran. The person who talks during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalima Shahada on his/her death bed".
.............so be careful, do not to make this mistake!!!